Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Movie time!

Phin has an educational video set that teaches him his numbers, letters, sounds and animals who live in the rain forest, africa and the san diego zoo. I like to keep the little boy contained while he's watching said DVD series. (I prefer the rain forest to africa and the zoo) Usually, he's watching the DVD when I'm in the shower or getting ready to go here or there or maybe cooking in the kitchen.
When I went to get him today, he was hanging out, lounging in his chair. I found it to be adorable. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


No comments: