Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

12 week ultrasound

Can you believe that I JUST got this photo CD yesterday. I guess Dan has had it for some time, but I just never got my hands on it. This scan was taken at 12 weeks, so you can imagine that things look a little different now. They did video of the baby doing a little jig (dance) - but it didn't make it to the cd. :( Oh well, it was fun to see. :)
I actually go back tomorrow to get another scan. I will be 15 weeks and a couple days. I am excited to see how different it will look. No, we won't know if it's a girl or boy yet. This baby will need a few more weeks before they can tell...

No comments: