Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OUTside

It's where Phin wants to be. OUTside. SO, each morning, after our breakfast, we put on shoes and go OUTside to play. We swing in the swing. We push the ball around. We pet the dog and the cat and play fetch with the dog also. Phin now says all of the commands for fetching to a dog. "Maggie come. Drop it. Sit." While Maggie doesn't feel obligated to listen to one word Phin says, he knows all of the steps...
Lately, it's been rainy - which sometimes keeps us inside - and sometimes gets us outside in a bit of a muddy environment.
Those of you who know me well KNOW that I am not a fan of "dirty" - so it's been quite a challenge for me - lately - to let Phin just be a boy and taste dirt and walk around in mud and do all of the things a little boy does.
I worked hard today to just breathe and stay calm and let him explore. That's what he's supposed to do, right? And really, everything is washable - right?
So, here were are at Phin's messy morning.
I hope you enjoy the pictures as much Phin enjoyed the mud.



No comments: