Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I slowly sneaked down the hallway and stood at the bedroom door. Carefully, I turned the knob and as the door opened, classical music flooded the hallway. I peeked inside the room and saw a beautiful baby quietly sleeping in his crib. His little body so still and straight against the back of the crib.
But still, I was not completely satisfied.
On hands and knees, a slowly crawled into the room onto the rug in the middle of the room. There, with my face on one side of the crib slats and his on the other, I was able to see my little baby slumbering in the cool half-dark room. I stayed and watched his little pacifier move up and down as he sleep and then, just as quietly as I entered, I left.
I am so lucky to have Phin.

No comments: