Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Phin's official 1yr old picture.

It first happened yesterday with eggs. I figured it was just - not hungry anymore.
Today, it happened with yogurt. I think it wasn't particularly hungry and then on top of it, he was being a curious boy who have lived on this earth for only a year.
What happened?

I put the yogurt in his mouth and he opened his mouth - full of the yogurt and let his tongue push the yogurt out of his mouth - some, onto his jammies. With subsequent bites, he continued to smear it all over his face with his hands.

This happened three times and then breakfast was over.

Here is his 1yr old picture.


No comments: