Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas cookies anyone?

I have fond memories of my childhood Christmas "helping" with cookie and candy making.
It happened at Grandma's house and after we made tons of goodies, we would put them on plates and deliver them to friends and family. One of my favorite deliveries was Miss Flo's house.

Ethan will have memories of cooking with Grandma too! True, we don't make thirty different kinds of dessert anymore (probably the best for everyone) - and we don't drive around town passing out our delights. BUT, Phin got to work on making some sugar cookies with Grandma. I believe this was his first time to MAKE the cookies. Check back about a week to see his first experience with EATING the cookies.... :)





No comments: