Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Daddy goes swimming.

I know that Dan can't come along and do every single thing that I do with Phin. He has to work, right? But, I have to say I was OVER JOYED when Dan was able to come along with Phin and me to the pool today. That way, Dan has a reference when I tell him stories - and being just 6.5 weeks away from Isaac joining us, I am a little slow - if Phin tries to make a break for it and run over to the big people pool. So, off we went to the pool and Ethan started asking for his friend "KATE?" as soon as we made our way to the parking lot. Dan joined Phin on the big toys while I stayed back in the shade, being kicked around by Isaac. It was a great hour of swimming and while Phin doesn't believe his grown enough to make it up all of the steps to go down the big slide (which we are completely okay with) he did make a run for the grown up pool a few times. Each time, his daddy caught up to him before he got too far away.




It was also GREAT to have someone around to help me get a picture with my little man!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not checked the blog lately... been following FB and apparently I've been missing a lot! You guys are SO cute! Love you all so much!

G-MA