Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

He pulls his little tiny (but very long) feet under him and I remember exactly how those little knees poked out of the sides of my belly just a week ago. This picture isn't the best representation of it, but it's as close as I can get. I am so happy he's "out in the world" with the rest of us now!


You will note the disposable diaper in this picture. His long, long legs are too skinny to fit the cloth diapers at this point. Hopefully, he'll gain a bit of weight in those thighs and we'll be in cloth in no time!


I think Grandma and Isaac have the same eyes!

No comments: