Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just a Tuesday...

I am just impressed with Isaac's ability to hold his binki in his mouth. I mean, he's just two weeks old today, but somehow he's learned that if he wants to keep that binki in his mouth, he is more successful when he uses his hand.
Also, if you make the picture bigger, you can see his cute blue eyes.


Auntie took this picture and thought it was super cute. SO, here is to Auntie!
Little boys are warm and cuddly.

Check out that cloth diaper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me SO much of Dan when he was little... After he would feed, he and I would both fall asleep trying to have burps... what an awesome time for mom and son both! (and via this pic, shared with all the rest of us, too!) :)

G-MA