Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

creativity

I don't know how much of it is genetic or learned or what have you. I know I was a very creative minded child and it seems Phin might be one too. This is the example we have for today.
We went outside to play and, of course, as a little boy he went straight for a large stick in the yard. He proceeded to carry it around as he played in the yard.

The interesting part of this story is that the stick was... a "Y".

Later in his play, he started finding "V's" He found the "v" then counted the "v" and then handed them over to me - gingerly counting out each one carefully like they were hundred dollar bills. I found it adorable!

Here is another picture of Phin's "V's" - as they are a bit hard to see in my hand...

No comments: