Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Please tell me who is in charge around here

Because I need to talk to them. WHO said my little baby could grow up so fast? How is it that two years ago, he was just a little face in a bundle of blankets and now, his jammies are half the side of the bedroom door?



I just need things to slow down a little bit. I am with this little boy all day and all night but he's growing up too fast. TOO FAST! If we could just make a deal where time can slow down a bit, I would really appreciate it.
I don't want to miss a THING!

No comments: