Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

We can't forget

about Isaac. He's still sleeping quite a bit. Note the book (thank you Dolly Parton Imagination Library) that we have available for him to look at while awake. "But, he's on his stomach - that is wrong" you think. Well, family, Isaac was but on his belly for "tummy time." I have been lectured by everyone of authority about how my child needs tummy time. So, down he went. He was not a fan - but the way he got back at us was rather funny. I am surprised his brother never thought of it. Isaac decided that instead of fighting to be up on his chest, he would just lay his head down and take a snooze. Looks like little Isaac will be "bull head number four!"

No comments: