Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Today, I am 34!!!

I just had a baby four months ago, and I am feeling GREAT!

Ethan found a very creative way to "decorate" for me this morning. These flags were all over the table, the kitchen seats and the floor. How could I be mad? It's my birthday!

You can see he's pretty proud of his job too.

Lastly, I don't know if this is significant - but Phin is now noticing the difference between lower and upper case letters. Today, he made the decision for the whole line of letters to be in the same case - which I think is pretty cool. I mean, he IS just two, right?

No comments: