Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Boys!

So, it's no big surprise that I have a "thing" for hats. It would seem that in his short 2.5 years, I have passed this "thing" on to Phin. During the Blizzard of 2011, Dan took Phin outside to make his first snowman. (it was almost dark out so we don't have a great picture of the event) and said snowman needed a HAT. I picked out an old green courdaroy one from when I was in college. It was gingerly put on Mr.Snowman for the picture and then brought back inside.
Since then, Phin has taken a liking to it and it's now HIS. He wears it randomly - in the house, at breakfast - even to the gym daycare sometimes. :)


Baby Zack is a happy boy, laying around the floor - "exercising" (aka: tummy time) and enjoying life. :)

No comments: