Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Peanut Butter Eater



When I was a little girl, we would get spoons of peanut butter and eat them while watching TV. I have NO IDEA how this started (as I was the third child) or why - or how the spoons got involved etc. All I know is that I have a lot of memories doing such. And so, of course so should my little Phin, right?
So, I did give him a spoonful of peanut butter. He LIKED it and asked for me. I told him "you can have more tomorrow." (as the pedi has told us no peanut butter until he's three.) Well, I guess this picture is the justification for the baby gates I had put up at the entrances to the kitchen. Not only do they keep "Maggie dog" safe from toddler poking during the day - they also keep gluten free packages of peanut butter safe from little, tiny 2.5 year old hands! Well, those gates work WHEN I LOCK THEM. :)

He looks so pleased with himself. He did it "by myself!"

No comments: