Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

I am a woman in love...

and these are the things I see and want to share with you.
Phin enjoys is sock monkey as much as cousin Given!

It's getting cold outside and so we have started putting him in not only a pair of jammies - but also a sleep sack - as a "cover."

When he was born, his eye lashes were clear. Lately, they have become colored. I wonder how it happens. I know they didn't fall out and re-grow. I know that they are not 1/2 clear and 1/2 black... It seems that his eye lashes get longer and longer each day.

No comments: