Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

My boyz!

This is how big my boy was:
This is how big he is as of today.


Daddy is going away for his "work vacation"
and so Phin & Mommy are going to go the "the farm" for our VA-CA(tion) for a while too.

This is Daddy's and Phin's last picture for a few weeks - so we wanted to capture it quick before we all went our separate ways!

FOR FAMILY MEMBERS (and close friends):
If you want to write to Dan, here is the address where he can be reached:

Academy of Military Science
ATTN: (student name)
400 I.G. Brown Drive
McGhee Tyson ANGB, TN 37777-6217

I am sure he would love to hear from you!

No comments: