Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday

Moments after the picture below, Phin fell asleep (sitting up) in Grandma Susie's arms!



While in the big town, I stopped at the mall and went to Penny's - as I enjoy feeding my baby in the dressing rooms of Penny's - in each town I visit. (Columbia, KC, Overland Park, the Big Town...) After feeding Phin, I decided to take a moment to look around. I went to the kids area and looked at their clothing. YOU know me, I only shop the clearance racks. SEE the picture below. I paid THIRTY BUCKS for EVERYTHING for THIRTY DOLLARS! $30.00 (!!!!!)



We went on to the big town (Joplin) and visited Auntie Stephanie.
I do not have enough good things to say about Auntie. You see, she runs a daycare. When I got there, most of the children were down for nap time. When the started waking up, it was time for Phin to eat to I went to another room to feed him. After feeding him and doing a diaper change, I decided it was time to leave as the daycare was brimming with happy little faces. Auntie apologized to me that we could not sit down and talk. But see, I saw it differently. Auntie is one of my favorite people to sit and talk with - but today, the children were the priority. Phin for me and her little ones for her. I find that completely the way it SHOULD be! If we lived in Joplin (and I was looking for daycare), Auntie would be the person who I would have watch Phin. EVEN WHEN a friend from out of town visited, her priority was her kids! BRAVO AUNTIE!!!
(We will get together when Auntie isn't at work before I head back to Columbia! Hopefully, I will get to see Tesa too!)

Now, it's Phin's bedtime. Have sweet dreams baby!

No comments: