Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

He was knitted together in his mother's womb.



Dan and I believe that Phin is who he is. Our job is not to make his personality what it will become - as much as it is to learn who it is that our boy was born to be. Certainly, we can enhance aspects of his personality - but not so much of who he is. (Does this make sense at all???)

I am just reminded of this belief by this picture. As I looked down at him in his crooked hat - it reminded me of a young backup dancer for the next future "pop tart."
I don't REALLY think that Phin will become a backup dancer - but the trendy hat tilt just made me laugh at the prospect!

No comments: