Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

These are stills

That I took the other day when Phin was playing.
I am still sick so I have not had the extra energy to be grabbing up the camera when we are playing - or when I do, to go through and edit the pictures.

This particular picture makes me laugh. Phin is so very relaxed and happy. This is an evil looking face - but this little boy is anything but evil!

I know I keep saying it over and over again - but this kid is HUGE! I just can't believe how big he is. As you can see, he often sees what he wants and goes for it. He has been doing other things that I find interesting too. Often, Dan is holding him while Dan is eating. I like to watch - because - Phin sees the food and sees it move to Dan's mouth and then he looks confused because it's - GONE! He watches this over and over with Dan - confused each time as the food disappears.


These two are just two happy baby pictures - of my happy baby boy!

No comments: