Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's FINALLY April 15th!!!

For my whole life, April 15th is a little celebration in my head. See 4-15 isn't about TAX DAY in the most traditional sense of having to write a check and get it post marked. Instead, it's the day that the endless line of people sitting in my mom's office (and in so doing, take her attention off of ME) stops!

I know I am an adult now and I don't even live in the same town as my mom. But for the last 31 years, 4/15 has been a celebration day for me and it will continue on today. Soon, I will be able to visit my mummy almost anytime I want without worry of her tax clients!

You know we are out of town this weekend, but be expecting me mummy. I miss you!


And all I can say about it is YAY!

No comments: