Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Over the river and thru the woods

to the grandparents house we go!

When I was a little girl, we used to sing this song as we went to my "Big Grandma's House." What fond memories I have of that time in my life. One of my favorite memories was my mom and me in the old Bronco... It was yet another rainy day and I, frustrated, asked my mom why it had to keep raining. She told me that it needed to rain so that the swans would have water to swim in. That answer was good enough for me! To this day, when I get sick of the rain, I think of the swans!

Get ready grandparents - Phin is on his way!!!

No comments: