Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

cake and flying



Dan wanted cake, so I made some.
I have a couple rules in our house.
The first rule is that there is not usually a lot of sugar/candy in the house.
The second rule is that if there IS said foods in the house, Phin is allowed to eat them with the family.
SO, with that said, Phin got a few bites of cake.
He's not so sophisticated when it comes to icing - or maybe he's just "flavor savor-ing" for later.
The cutest part is that - it seems my son likes to fly with icing. I know who this baby belongs to!

No comments: