Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

self feeding

So, uh, I have some flip video to add in the next day or two about his first attempt at self feeding. Dan found it amusing.
Phin has, for some time been able to get the spoon of oatmeal or yogart in his mouth. BUT, the spoon still needs to be filled for him. On this particular day, I just WONDERED what would happen if I gave him both the food and the spoon. Would he know just exactly what to do?
The answer is no.









(seems blogger has lost three or so of my pictures. more pictures and video to come in the next couple days.)

No comments: