Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feb 02, 2010

This top is Phin's last onesie. I guess I needed to photograph it - because it's his last sign of being a baby. :) He's getting so big and saying so much! Phin is becoming a little boy. In a few days, he'll be 1.5 years old. I remember a year ago, I was excited to get to know who this little boy was gonna turn out to be. Let me tell you what I know so far. Phin is happy. He laughs big and loud all of the time. Strangers have commented on how happy Phin is...
Phin loves books and learning the names of animals. He, like other little kids, loves to read books - sometimes the same book seven or ten times throughout the day. He also has a pretty good memory. Often, Dan will ask me where he learned a word from the book they are reading together. He just remembers...
Phin is independent. He likes to walk the halls at the gym - on his own. He knows the balls (for abs work) are in the group exercise room - and he loves to go there and look at them. Sometimes, we roll them around the room. Even after being told "no" repeatedly, Phin still likes to try to stand up on chairs. His own and his daddy's. He likes to rock hard and fast in his tiny rocking chair - to the point that it flips over throwing him forward or back. He's a little bit of a daredevil...
All in all, I am happy to know this stuff about him and I look forward to learning more. Phin is a good boy!




This probably makes me a mean mommy, but I saw what was going to happen and had my camera ready. He sat down in his stuffed toy box and it got stuck under the bookshelf. He was not a fan!



Did I mention that he's a bit of a daredevil???

No comments: