Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

clothes

See, I think we can have fun with clothes - even on little boys.
This is a picture of my chunk, Zack in his "feed me" shirt and pants.
I find the shirt humorous - as little Zack is rather HUGE! AS IF he's EVER missed even one feeding.
The pants - Grandma Susie will remember. I tried these pants on Zack while Grandma Susie was here helping out and they were SO BIG! Grandma laughed and laughed and I thought I might pull a stitch. Well, they aren't too big anymore! Granted, his bum genius is taking up some space in those pants - but the length is right on!




Big Brother is a whole different story. Daddy told me that Phin must MUST have a Mizzou shirt and a Chiefs shirt - for game day - of course. So, I got him one of each. Today, he "found" the Chiefs shirt in his room and DEMANDED to wear it RIGHT NOW - over his fleece outfit. I thought - why not? So, here he is - on a Thursday - with is opinion on his favorite team - waiting for game day!

No comments: