Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PUMPKIN

Dan has always enjoyed making a pumpkin for Halloween.
It's something I have not done my whole life, so Dan is the "boss" of the pumpkin each year.
Last year, Phin sat near while Dad did the work, and THIS year,

Phin got a bigger role in the pumpkin which was to PLAY WITH THE GUTS! I was impressed that he actually played with said guts - as he's a little like me - in that he's not a big fan of getting his hands dirty. I am certain that with age and hanging with Daddy, he'll get over it. This is the first "baby step" right?

It's also amazing to me how much little kids learn by watching. If you look closely, you will see Phiin trying to stab the Pumpkin with the big spoon. He was trying to scoop out guts like he had seen Daddy doing.

I am so very happy to have a house full of boys!

No comments: