Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

a BIG boy!

It's funny because I was just reading in some "Parents as Teachers" literature that Phin is now at the age where he will try to demonstrate to us that he knows he's growing up. The article suggested that one way he may do this is to try to walk around in OUR shoes.
As if he got the memo that the article had been read, today he started trying to put on my sandals. Then we moved on to my corduroy, clog style Birkenstocks.



After he was finished with my shoes, he moved on to some apples I had put out for him to play with.
He lined them up, he carried the around the house, and finally tried to eat one. Note to Daddy, he was not impressed with the flavor...

No comments: