Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday fun!

This morning, I worked at the gym for a "launch" - which is where instructors teach together to introduce new music and choreography in the group exercise classes. I taught the new moves for biceps and lunges. Afterwards, Phin and I took a little ride out to 63 diner. There is nothing quite as good as greasy food after a sweaty workout, right?
Phin got the broccoli cheese soup and a grilled cheese sandwich - which came with fries and an ice cream. While he took the fries home, we asked them to keep their ice cream with sprinkles and Phin was given a balloon instead. Those fries ended up in this highchair seat for dinner and the balloon was his best friend alll day long.



Yes, I am aware of how dirty my windows on the door are. I clean them - which it seems is a personal challenge to the pets to dirty them up straight away again. At some point, given my pneumonia, I have given up on keeping them clean...

He is, in fact, sitting on a ball while holding his balloon. He was even bouncing on the ball a bit while looking outside. I am telling you, he felt like the coolest, big boy out there!

No comments: