Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

enough is ENOUGH!

The days of my back killing me due to sciatica due to pregnancy are finally over. This last weekend, grandma Barb came to town and we (the whole family) went recliner shopping. Between the pneumonia and the sciatica, I can not sleep in a bed anymore! We did finally find a chair and I told the salesman that we would TAKE IT if we could walk out with it TODAY. Since it happened to be one of the models on sale, he said we would have to wait a couple days for a brand new one for us to come in. Today was that day. Dan met Phin and me at the furniture store and loaded it into the van. He then brought it home and put it together. Finally I have the chance to wake up in the morning - pain free! Who could ask for more?

Phin likes the chair too... just in a "different" way.



No comments: