Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The A sisters visit!

The girls came with Grandmother Allen - and when they got here, we were all so tired, we took a little nap.
Amanda made some excellent cookies - I wish I would have photographed them, but they tasted TOO good. (Dan's co-workers even got to enjoy some!)
Later, we were al hungry enough that I got my FAVORITE (BBQ)!
Both coming and going, the girls were a great help in making sure Phin stayed on track and OUT of other people's food!




Once we got home, Phin did some swinging with his cousins.

Amanda actually took these two pictures. I think she did a great job!



Alyssa was on the scene too, working on training up Maggie and helping her get some exercise. (treats were involved as well!)



No comments: