Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

BABY WATCH 2010

Last weekend, I started having some contractions so this last Monday was my last day to teach at the gym for this pregnancy.
Today, we had our appointment at the OB. Phin did a great job. He read a book with Daddy in the waiting room and sat on Daddy's lap during the meeting with my doctor. He also did not cry this time as I was weighed and had my blood pressure taken. I mean, there were a few tears in MY eyes when I saw my weight, but Phin was FINE! ;)
The doctor said I was doing fine and made no comment (besides an understanding look) when I said I was done at the gym for now. So, it looks like we are just going to continue to do a countdown waiting for baby.
We will be arriving at the hospital the morning of the 7th at 6:00AM


In the meantime, I am trying to stay cool and keep Phin in low risk situations. (Example: he can not go to the mailbox with me because he stages a formal "sit-in" on the road - as he wants to stay outside and play (which breaks my back = sciatica); We can not go to any store - anymore - unless I understand and accept that there will be AT LEAST three potty breaks - where Phin often tries to crawl under stalls, shut every stall door and sometimes, lay on the floor etc.)

FUN TIMES!

No comments: