Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This morning at the gym, the class was about to start and Phin looked at the clock and said "nine o'clock." While it was actually 9:03, I said "yes, you are right. Its nine o clock." The woman listening to us looked at me with concern and I told her "it's usually 8:30." :)

On the way out of the gym, he asked "Where is grandma?"

On the drive home, he sang the days of the week song.

Once home, while eating apple sauce at snack time, Phin just looked at me and said "GOOD STUFF!"


He is too cute!
I can hardly wait to see what will happen after his nap!

No comments: