Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Play dough

As it turns out, we are still in the Parents As Teachers program and I have to say, I am quite pleased with our new Educator "Diana." Diana brought home-made play dough - along with a recipe for us to make more at our last visit. I told her I had acquired a Phin a play dough kit (via April Welch Birthday Present) but was reluctant to get it out - due to the mess I was expecting. She gave me some great ideas to keep the mess down and off we went - into the play dough.



I would like to believe that it was a great stress reliever for Daddy too!

No comments: