Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

3:30am

Ya, so I have not been good with updating this week. Sorry about that - but as most of you know, I have been out of the house every single day this week at this and that doctor. I have awesome carpal tunnel splints to wear "a night" which is usually 1.5 hours at a time...
Moving on - I am multi-tasking each moment of my day. For example, right now, Phin is sleeping next to me as I pump milk for later (he's full/finished for now...). With my right hand, I am typing this and working the camera card to bring you two pictures! (My mommy cam is in the diaper bag across the room... so it will have to be "in the morning".

Oh, and, I am having a terrible craving for waffles!

Riiiiight, those pictures. Enjoy!


This picture is SPECIFICALLY for LeaAnn! ;)

No comments: