Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!!!!

So, this is Phin's new "thing." He's been doing it for a week or two - to me... but I see his sharing the love with all family members now. Phin loves to put his fingers into the mouth of the person holding him. That's fine - except for times like, when he's in the gym daycare. We may have to put a quick end to fingers in the mouth - or we'll have to break out the soap!


Cousin Given got some really great presents. I didn't try to photograph each of them - but his first present was a Car's step stool that he can use to be able to reach the sink in the bathroom for things like washing hands and brushing teeth. He was very excited to use it!

Cousin Given also got a Thomas the Train fleece blanket - from Phin. I hope it keeps Given warm on the cold nights in Dallas!

No comments: