Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Over Worried Mother!!!

Phin is just to the age where he's doing some light head butting of his daddy and my face.
I orgionally thought this is just a bruise... but it's been 5-7 days now. Wouldn't a bruise go away by now? (It's been this greenish color the whole time, no dark brown or anything...)
I called his Pedi this morning but - they don't work on Wednesdays and I don't know this is a "medical emergency."
So, what is YOUR opinion? Have you seen anything like this before - or is it just a common bruise?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, honey...

I suspect its just a normal bruise, but if you're really concerned, you can call the doc tomorrow. I would say as long as everything else seems normal, you probably don't need to worry too much. Let me know what you find out... :)

Love you all!

G-MA

Anonymous said...

Hi. I agree it looks like a small common bruise. with him being so young those little blood vessels probably make it look worse. I think it will go away pretty soon. You could still ask the pedi, but I wouldn't get too worried. Ethan doesn't look at all stressed by it. I really appreciate this site so I can keep up on my little buddy. Love Grandpa!