Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank you Auntie Annan

Last night, Dan and I were purging the house of extra stuff. It's winter time and it's cold and the economy is bad and I believe that we have warm clothes and stuff that we are not using that others could REALLY use right now. SO, we were going through our stuff taking out what we don't use so we can donate it for others to use.
While we were doing this, we came across this toy given to us by Auntie Annan and Cousin Given. I don't know it's EXACT purpose, but it does have a mirror which is very exciting to me. I tied it to Phin's vibrating chair and it had a ball with it!
Auntie Annan, do you know where/how this toy is supposed to be displayed?


No comments: