Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Phin likes the gym!


On Mondays I go to the gym in the mornings. However, this last Monday was snowy/slick and cold. So, I decided to go Monday night - when the slick roads were melted.
I thought that Monday nights there was childcare at the gym. However, they changed the hours on me and there was no one there for the first half of my class. So, Phin came on in to the weight lifting class with me and watched me work out.
He made flirty eyes at me as I lunged and squatted. He watched the bar go up and down in bar exercises and near the end of the first class, he lulled into sleep and got taken to the nursery for the second class.
Phin will have tons of reasons to enjoy going to the gym!

No comments: