Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

9-16 was a a Tuesday. On that Tuesday, Phin and I visited my doctor (probably about my numb hands) and I took Phin for a walk. On 9-16, I took this picture of Phin in these cute little jean overall shorts. They were so big on him, the looked like pants.


Today is 11-22. It's a Saturday and Phin and I have waited all day for Phin's Daddy to come home from his six week training. This morning, I tried to put the same cute little jean overall shorts on Phin, but as you can see, they look a little... different.

I knew there may be an issue when I put his onsie on him. See, it was a "tight fit" and I wondered as I shimmied the overalls up onto him if they would be long enough for him. I actually had to take his diaper off of him and take a liner out so I could shut the straps over his shoulders - but as an observant eye will see, I couldn't close the last two buttons at his crotch. So, today is the last day he can wear this shirt or overalls. Another one bites the dust!

No comments: