Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bath time!

Today was the first day I have had to give Phin a bath alone.
Either Dan or Grandma Susie have been around to do a tag team on Phin's bath time.
On the last bath with Grandma Susie, Phin didn't hate the bath. He seemed to maybe enjoy it a little bit.
Today, he bathed like a super star!



Phin is a baby bee. (we use Burt's Bees products on him) and I have to say that when I put his towel away (in the laundry hamper) I couldn't help by bring it up to my face and smell in the honey smell of my baby. He is so very sweet.

No comments: