Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Phin is BIG

Today I went to check on Phin in the daycare while at the gym. (I usually go check on him 1/2 way through each class) and when I got there, I saw a baby in the daycare providers arms and thought "that is not my baby!" And, in fact it was not. After the second class, I went back to pick Phin up and I say a baby in the daycare providers arms and thought "that is not my baby!" but in fact, it WAS Phin!
Phin is such a big boy, I didn't even recognize him.
While I hold him and care for him every single day, when I see him out of my arms - it's hard to believe how BIG he has gotten already!

See my big boy!

No comments: