Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blow OUT!

In the wee hours of the early morning, the night nurse (Ann, I believe) brought me a baby that smelled Johnson & Johnson fresh! When I commented on how good he smelled, she told me the truth.
Last night, while in the nursery, my little baby had a "complete blowout" in his diaper.
Turns out, there was human bio substances all over the place, and yet, little Phin wasn't so much worried about the mess. He was sleeping right through it.
Nurse Ann ordered up a bath straight away and brought me a sweet smelling baby.
Thank you Nurse Ann!

We will both be discharged later on this morning.
Happy Sunday and your first day out of the hospital Phin!

No comments: