Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

burp baby, burp, burp!

I can not help but photograph my little boy each time I see him doing something cute - which happens all of the time. These particular pictures happened when grandma was burping Phin. On the first picture, I was just loving his chubby cheeks and they look like they are starting to fill out some.




The second picture was Phin flashing his gang sign. He does cute stuff like that and it makes me think about our first ultrasound. He was just 19 weeks along, but he was moving and kicking and hiding his face from the ultrasound technicians. Phin is a little boy and I can't help but be amazed by him on almost a moments basis. I honestly don't know what I did without him!

No comments: