Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun outfit for a day OUT!

Today Dan & Phin accompanied me to my doctor's appointment.
It was just a checkup that I am supposed to get every year.
My old doctor left the "system" so it was a new day with a new doctor.

We put Phin in his airplane outfit from Great grandpa Allen. It's super cute and it makes his eyes look really blue!

I really liked this doctor.
Her specialties were more in line with the type of medical issues I happen to have.
Also, she seemed really knowledgeable and tried to help me trouble shoot this *thing* that is happening in my hands. You see, my fingers and hands are tingling numb ever since I was in the hospital having Phin. Mrs New Doctor is checking my blood to see if it's that I need a reduction in one of my medications.
The thing is, Phin was so unbelievably cute that they medical staff forgot to have me sign a release of some of my medical records. They were just staring at him and talking about how beautiful he was (I had gone to the bathroom and Dan was with Phin at the checkout desk.) So now, I guess we will go back to the doctor on Thursday after Phin's checkup. :)





In other news, Maggie is still be uber guard!

No comments: