Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

He got it from his GRANDMA!

Grandma is in love with Phin - which I totally understand - 'cause so is his daddy - and ME TOO! I walked over to snap a picture of grandma with Phin as she'll be going home soon.



What did I find but my little boy sucking his thumb for the very first time. I mean, he's sucked the side of his hand and even his middle finger in the hospital. But today, he found and started sucking his thumb on his own (or maybe with the aid of his grandma!)






1 comment:

tabdet said...

@This is adorable. He has beautiful skin and wonderful expressions. It looks like you and Daddy are doing great also. We would like to come up and see Phin and Mommy and Daddy some time when you have caught up on your sleep and feel better.
Love Trudy