Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Miss Maggie

Maggie is a great guard dog.
The whole time Grandma Susie was here, Maggie was on patrol 24/7.
Maggie would wake up with me to feed Phin in the wee hours of the morning and would check on Phin, go to Grandma Susie's room to check on her and then go back to bed in our room.
All of this really wore Maggie out. This is how I found Maggie the other day:



Additionally, here is an example of Maggie. I had just let her in from outdoors and her first stop was to go to the nursery to check on him. When she didn't find Phin there, he came back to the living room to check his baby jail. (Phin was, in fact, in the baby jail - sleeping.)

No comments: