Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Update 08-31-08

My mac is still "in the shop."
My hands are still numb...

I have a lot of catching up to do and will work on adding pictures as soon as my hands are the mac are back in working order!

But here is a picture taken of Aunt Ann-an and Grandma Susie with Phin yesterday:

(Note the SOCK MONKEY that Aunt Ann-an found for Phin. Since I was pregnant, I have been looking for a sock monkey online. Yesterday Aunt-Annan mentioned a place here in town where they were for sale! We got one straight away! I know Phin doesn't really care, but I am super excited! This will also be cool for him to be able to see how tiny he used to be (the same size as the sock monkey at 23 days old!) when he's a big kid!)

This is Aunt Ann-an with Phin this morning before she left to take her fight back home:

Note how he looks a little sad - wishing his Aunt Ann-an could stay longer!

AND, here is what is happening with Phin right now:


I will update more often ASAP!!!

No comments: