Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Daddy feeds Phin

On our second day home from the hospital, I asked Dan if he would like me to pump some milk so he could feed Phin. He said we would do it later.
So, tonight Dan suggested I pump some milk so he can feed Phin and I can go to bed (Phin and I were both WIPED OUT from our day out on the town!)
So, I pumped the milk, for Phin and his Dad and then it was time for Phin's dinner.



Phin's dad multi-tasked feeding Phin while video taping what he (Dan) was seeing.



I think Dad enjoyed being able to nourish his baby because we have decided that I will start expressing milk for Dad, so sometimes he can help with feedings on days I may be extra tired.



Grandma got her video out too - to capture the moment.



No comments: