Love ~ Teach ~ Protect

Their purpose isn't to enhance my life ~ My purpose IS to enhance theirs...

See how fast we grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

More to come by the middle of the week...

I still have very numb (pins and needles) hands (which makes typing hard)...
and in the wee hours of the morning, my mac book BIT THE DUST.
(Lucky I am married to a computer geek!!!)
Dan thinks I will have the mac book back by the middle of the week and hopefully my hands will be better!

In the mean time, if you were THERE at the birth and have photos or videos of Phin - please PLEASE please save them for me. I had not backed up to the external hard drive before the mac died - and so, all of those pictures and videos are most probably gone forever...

Have a happy Sunday!

No comments: